You can accomplish two important goals through the use of innovative estate planning strategies. By donating a portion of your assets to established 501(c)3 tax exempt charitable organizations of your choice you can:
• Be assured your family will benefit substantially
• Reduce or even eliminate estate taxes
We all want to do the best thing for our families, and through planned giving you can establish how your assets will be distributed while giving you the peace of mind you deserve.
By establishing one of several customized Charitable Remainder Trust (CRT) funds you can accomplish your specific needs.
• You can benefit from immediate income tax deductions
• You can reduce estate taxes
• You can eliminate capital gains taxes on appreciated assets
• You can generate income for life or a specified period of time
• You can guarantee your children will receive the full amount of your assets
• You can diversify your portfolio
• You can benefit the charity of your choice
You can also be assured that your estate will be distributed according to your wishes through the use of Premium Financing, Gift Annuities, and Charitable Remainder Trusts.
Further information regarding Wills, Trusts, Charitable Giving and Life Insurance is available in conjunction with your attorney, through Financial Planners, Certified Public Accountants, Chartered Financial Consultants and Accredited Estate Planners.
We hope you will consider a charitable gift to Giants of Generosity, Inc.